Monday, April 8, 2013

Early Reviews for Keeping Kara!!!! Humbled and Appreciated!!!

 
 
 
As with any work you publish, I think most authors will tell you that waiting for those first reviews to roll in can be very stressful. Will readers like it, hate it, or worse just find it bland. As an author you want to inspire some feelings from your readers and I am thankful that this story is finding fans and love. The characters went in many different directions than originally planned, as they always do. I always listen to them and scrap what I had planned for them, they know best where they are going, and at that point when they start talking to me, I make sure I listen and let them tell their own tale. Thanks to all who stop by here, who buy my books either from Amazon, Smashwords, or any other e-reader sites. I truly appreciate the kindness and acceptance I have received in this endeavor of making my dreams a reality and I owe you all a great big THANK YOU!!!! Yours humbly, Chase!!!
 
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!, April 6, 2013
By 
This review is from: Keeping Kara (Kindle Edition)
Chase never ceases to have some surprise up his sleeve! Not gonna blow it for any of you, but trust me it's worth it. What starts out to be a remotely innocent (or as innocent as you can for a Chase Boehner book) night, quickly takes some twists and turns that will have you you flipping the pages to find out what will happen to Kara in a night of pure lust and desire at the mercy of Chase's imagination. Well worth the purchase, I should warn you however, it stirs feelings. Enjoy!
5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sensual, April 6, 2013
By 
This review is from: Keeping Kara (Kindle Edition)
I went into this thinking it was going to be just sex. However, the author changed things up and wrote a very sexy, sensual, and HOT story! Kara is naughty, yet sophisticated. Sam is the hot body, in a suit. Logan is the outdoorsy man. Both give her what they need during a night filled with passion and heat. Great read for those lonely nights or with that special someone.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping Kara., April 8, 2013
 
By 
This review is from: Keeping Kara (Kindle Edition)
Oh i think this is my favourite read by Chase Boehner. Can a erotica author get any kinkier while still keeping it fresh and new? In answer HELL YES! This is a scorcher. I was laughing at Kara's off hand humour and slight crudeness, this girl knows what she wants. Sam and Logan two men, one suit and tie, one rugged, and Kara likes them both. Keeping Kara is refreshing and very stimulating with plenty of surprises, very hot and heavy. Chase is like a chef who always has all the best ingredients, whatever he cooks up the result is always a story worth every one of its 5 stars! MUST READ!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can we say Double the Pleasure?, April 8, 2013
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Keeping Kara (Kindle Edition)
This by far is my favorite book by Chase. He has taken his writing to a whole new level with Keeping Kara. If you have read any of Chase's other books you know that he packs a naughty story that leaves you wanting more. He doesn't disappoint you in Keeping Kara, trust me. I'm not one in leaving reviews that ruin a book, but what I can say is if you are a fan of ménage's this will tickle your fancy, well it will tickle more than that. So buy it, you won't regret it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Keeper, April 8, 2013
By 
Elizabeth (London, UK)
This review is from: Keeping Kara (Kindle Edition)
Chase Boehner has done it again with this sexy, hot and all too thrilling story; the bondage scene is perfect and incredibly erotic. I hope Kara is destined for further adventures because I intend to keep up with Kara.

No comments:

Post a Comment